I actually finished this template last week but am now just getting to posting it! Such is the life of being a mom! I really like this template, I think it's my favorite so far. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for sharing! Here's to more happy scrapping, and (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART, .`•.¸.•´ Jeanette Come Scrap your Blog with me… Easy Custom Blogs
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.
Looks lovely, but it says you are out of bandwidth. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHere's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs
Very cute! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this template. Two thumbs up! Thank you for sharing your talent.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete