May 28, 2009

Template Freebie!

I've decided to test the waters of making templates. Templates have been such a life saver when my creative juices aren't flowing. Here is my first template for you all. My plan is to have 1 template each week for you all to use. If you do download be sure to come back with a link to your LO. I would love to see what you come up with using my templates.
Enjoy!

Download Expired
Contact me if you still want this!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the fun template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Having trouble downloading; I'll check back later! Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete